Broadcasting I Students:
Please answer the following questions. Students must answer all questions in complete sentences and use broadcasting vocabulary. Please use an email address that you currently use. – Coach Webb
- What type of product are you producing a commercial for?
- Who is the target audience for your commercial and what type of income do they make? Why are finances important to consider when developing a commercial?
- The first phase of constructing commercials for a product is to tell the viewers they have a problem. The second is to show how the product can solve the problem. The final phase is to tell the viewer how they can get it. Describe how you accomplished this with your commercial.
- What was the most difficult part of the shooting and editing phase?
- What was the most challenging part of the working for other people?
- List three things that you could have done to make the video flow better.