Story by Aurora Lite, Walker Valley Junior
Many people are not big fans of artichokes or spinach, but trying this incredible dish, which I found on Liluna.com, will change even the most stubborn of people. It is very cheesy and has a delectable taste; you will not even know you are eating artichoke.
It is a fairly cheap recipe and takes no time to make. You can whip it up for any get together or just for a healthy and tasty snack.
- 2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 10 oz. box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 14 oz. can artichoke heart, drained and chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 8 oz. block cream cheese (softened)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 375
- In a medium bowl, mix together parmesan cheese, spinach, and artichoke hearts
- In a separate bowl, mix together sour cream, cream cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic. Add to spinach
mixture and mix until well combined
- Pour into a 8×8 pan and bake for 25 minutes
- Serve immediately with toast, crackers, or tortilla chips