AV I Students:
Please answer the following questions. Students must answer all questions in complete sentences and use broadcasting vocabulary. Please use an email address that you currently use. – Coach Webb
- Explain your use of the Rule of Thirds.
- Name the camera angles used in your video.
- What was the most difficult part of the shooting phase?
- What was the most difficult part of the editing phase?
- Name a technique you used from a previous video.
- List three things that you could have done to make the video flow better?
- What was your favorite video (it doesn’t have to be your own)? Why?
- What did you learn from other videos that you can use in your next project?